Don’t get me wrong – there's work involved, however – our challenges and worries in life are serious enough. I’ve found it really helps my clients (and me) to lighten up and ‘work’ from a spirit of PLAY. Celebrating as we take step by step towards our goals, we're able to succeed and enjoy our journey. A playful mindset is happier, less tense, more willing to experiment, open to possibilities, more creative, less caught in fear, and – no surprise - more productive.
Mind you - our play is not arbitrary – far from it.
I teach my clients 3 essential elements for a happy and successful life and the achievement of their goals:
1. Self and Soul Care
- We identify and establish your ‘Rocks’ – basic Self and Soul Care daily habits and practices that help you feel your best.
- Your ‘Rocks’ are not rules – they are guidelines, they are what you love and want to do, and they help you feel great. No beating up your good self if you miss a day! – If you haven’t already, sign up for your free Simple Celebrations playsheet to practice this attitude of self-kindness.
2. Calm Center – Awareness and Intuition
- Learn effective techniques to work with your mind, thoughts, and emotions like fear and shame, and not let them rule your life or stop you from moving forward.
- Understand how your brain works, and how to make that work for you, rather than against you.
- Learn to access and use your Intuition and Joy to guide your decisions and actions, rather than fear or 'shoulds'.
- Develop the habit of Self-kindness. Start practicing now using one of my favorite techniques - Simple Celebrations - sign up for it free at the bottom of the page.
3. My signature Simplicity Rocks Organizational System
A simple, fun-to-use, creative, organizational system in which we:
- set your goals,
- clarify your priorities,
- align your actions with your priorities,
- take consistent, do-able baby steps,
- learn and improve as you go, and
- & celebrate every step of the way!
If you like the sound of this, schedule a Connection call
I look forward to meeting you!